Monday, February 24, 2014

Justin's First Letter from the MTC

Dear Shanto,

The MTC doesn't suck as bad as every one says.  It's actually way cool.  My companions are way cool  and and they are hilarious.  One is way crazy and he laughs like a weirdo.  The other elder is just chill and dedicated.  Elder Smith, Elder Argyle and Elder Bradford.  All called to serve in the Kenya, Nairobi Mission.  I have felt the spirit here today more than I ever have.  We taught three potential converts and I could feel the spirit guiding me what to say.  It was awesome.

What's for eat?  ANYTHING I WANT!!! We had a country fried steak and a great piece of Texas toast with delicious chocolate milk.  I don't have time to write Missy or anyone so tell them I will be fine and don't worry about me.  Oh yeah and both my companions think farts are funny.

I need a laundry bag and some towels so send those things to me asap.  Well, I love ya and see ya in two!



His MTC Address is :

Elder Justin Bradford
MAR04 KEN-NAIR
2007 N 900 E, Unit 77
Provo, UT 84602

Justin is reassigned to the Arcadia California Mission until he gets his Visa
He will be arriving on Tuesday.

His new Mission address is:
Elder Justin Bradford
California Arcadia Mission
614 West Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment