Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Email Conversation

03/14/14
My mission president gave us a talk about homesickness and he said "Take care of his, and he'll take care of yours." So, if I take care of God's children, he will take care of the people I love!  To email I am at the church in the family history room.  They have computers in here.

We had a baptism. his name is Daniel Paddock.  His older brother who got baptized a month before performed the ordinance.  It was a pretty cool experience, even though I didn't really teach him, I invited him so it kind of counts.

Everybody is cool and we always get fed dinner.  But it's not too bad out here.  We are going to the LA temple on March 25th.

Dave sent this to Justin on email:  Are you there:  Justin's reply:  Where?
I just thought that was funny.

His address again:
Elder Justin Bradford
California Arcadia Mission
614 West Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030


No comments:

Post a Comment