Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 25, 2014




I went on exchanges and had dinner in the biggest house I've ever been in.  And when we were done we got to go down a huge hill because he lived up in the mountains, and he followed closely behind and said we were going 44 on our bikes.  His name is Brother Hipwell and his house was sooooo nice, you could see the whole valley and it was so pretty.

I can pretty much teach every lesson now.  We use pamphlets to teach mostly now instead of Preach My Gospel.   Nothing has been said about my visa.   I like it here.  If I stayed here I wouldn't mind.  I would get more packages from you guys. 

Elder Diehl was feeling under the weather so he decided to take a nap during studies.


Our ward mission leader took us to the Los Angeles Temple.  The LA temple is way cool.  Have you been there?

No comments:

Post a Comment