Tuesday, April 22, 2014

04/21/14

This week went very well.  Elder Diehl and I went to Catholic Mass.  We were having a lesson with Ron and his mom came and was like, "Let's go!"  So, we hopped in her car and we went with her to her church.  It was soooo different.  It was all dark inside.  I don't see how the Holy Ghost could work his magic in there.  They are literally obsessed with the cross.  It was good though.  I liked the music and it was good to get some perspective.  Now we have a reason to talk to all the Catholic people!

I also crashed my bike and landed directly on my shoulder and it is swollen and it's all purple so we are going to the doctor today in a little while.

Thanks for the Easter package!  It was Great!  I liked all the treats and stuff.  Elder Diehl also enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment