Monday, April 14, 2014

I didn't get to email much last week because I was playing basketball.  Ron has committed to baptism and he is going to get baptized in the first week of May.  He is one of the nicest guys and he is so funny.  We have grown a sincere friendship over the past few weeks.  We also set Nick up with a baptismal date.  he is having problems with church attendance but I think when his band breaks up he will be able to make it.  Still no news on my visa.

We helped this guy load his truck because he was moving.

I made an LDS toaster Strudel.
 Elder Diehl learned how to make a pie.
Yeah, the scriptures are cool.  I like when I can tell that people feel the spirit.  Ron has a few friends in the ward but we have a lot of dinners with him scheduled this week so he will get some more.   I haven't bitten my fingernails in 2 days.

I feel right at home.
And here is a picture of my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment