Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The one thing I am still trying to figure out is how to influence people to use their agency in a righteous way.  Ever body makes choices on their own, but it is just so frustrating watching our investigators make the wrong choices.   Elder Diehl and i do all we can to influence them and help them decide to come to church, read, pray, etc but when they don't do those things, it just frustrates me.   So that is something I have been studying over the past few weeks.  We're trying to let the Holy Ghost influence them more than we do, so hopefully we can improve with that.

My Shoulder from my bike wreck is swollen underneath the muscle or something and I have tendinitis but the Dr. said it should go away in about 3 weeks.

I wrote this song to help me convert people.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=766661446685021&set=vb.100000235185395&type=2&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment