Monday, July 7, 2014

June 30, 2014

This week was fantastic!  We had a lot of fun and did a ton of wholesome things.  We were able to find 3 new investigators and set a baptismal date with Reuben, one of our newest investigators.   We worked hard and we played hard this week.  We played hard because we went to the LA temple visitors center with Alex and Brenda.  It was a ton of fun, I love going there.  They enjoyed it a lot and Brenda even opened up and answered some thought provoking questions.  In my opinion the highlight of the week was Saturday, Alex's baptism.  It was awesome.  It is so fulfilling and spiritually satisfying to see someone make the sacred covenant with God.  i had the privileged to baptize him and the Spirit that was being felt in the font was like none other.  He is a great dud and I was so proud of his decision.  He is probably one of the best friends I've ever had.  I definitely saw the blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ this week.

I would love to hear from you guys.  If you feel so inclined as to write me back, I wouldn't object.  Love you all!  justin.bradford@myldsmail.net



No comments:

Post a Comment