Monday, July 14, 2014

Time flies when you're having fun!

This week went pretty well.  We had a lot of investigators drop us for stupid reasons, but elder Granado and I always end up having fun.  It is such a treat when members decide to take us out to eat at nice restaurants and it seems to be Elder Granado's favorite thing about missionary work., besides P-day.  He loves P-day.  I love it as well but he has an extreme obsession with it that no man can understand.  We were able to combine our musical talents this week and learn "Best day of My life"  on the Ukulele.  I'm going to miss having a musical companion when I get transferred.

Wow, I have been out for almost 5 months!  Time has flown by.  It's crazy the amount of life lessons and street knowledge one person can gain in that amount of time.  I can actually talk to adults now without being scared and mumbling.  It's a miracle.  I have learned a lot out here but the one thing that I think is the most important is that I have learned to love other people.  I'm not an expert yet, but I am a lot better than I was.  Ha ha.  I love being a missionary.

On Friday, about 4 of our investigators all text us and dropped us.  It was stinky and we were down in the dumps for that day.  However, we went out Saturday and worked hard and were able to contact some potential investigators and even got a referral.  Elder Granado and I have seen the miracle of maintaining your faith this week.  LOL, sorry that I just mumbled on for a long time but I hope you enjoyed.
  Cow Appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A.  Ha ha classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment