Monday, September 15, 2014

09/15/14

This week we went on a Safari, I felt like Nigel Thornberry.  It was a great time.  I got some good pictures but the computer isn't working well, once again.  haha.  However, I will move forward with faith and when I get to a working computer, I'll upload them.  We found a nice pond deep int he savanna of Athi-River with George (one of the members) and we are going to go fishing there in a couple weeks and catch some Tilapia, I am pumped for that.  I got my first sunburn on the safari as well!  So that's good

The works is moving forward at a rapid pace here in Athi-River.  We are teaching upwards of 30 lessons a week and we have a lot of investigators who are planning to get baptized!  We didn't have a baptism this week




, but we will keep the faith, doe!  Oh!  I ordered pizza earlier in the week because i got my allotment and I was feeling American.  The pizza here is pretty much the same as in the states, greasy and expensive.  It was worth it though.  My tummy felt at home.

This coming week is Zone meeting and rumor has it that afterwards, we will be going to the tallest building in Nairobi to take some pictures.  That would be a "blast" as Nigel Thornberry would say.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Nigel Thornberry, google it and this whole email will make a lot more sense.

I love you all, have a good week.  Email me back!  The Gospel is good!

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment