Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Gift of Tongues

Wow, I've already been in Athi-River for 6 weeks.  Crazy.  That was the fastest 6 weeks of my entire life, seriously.  Things have been going great.  The miracles that Elder Barasa and I have seen in the past two weeks are many.  I'm loving it.   We taught 41 lessons this week and set 5 people with a date for baptism.  The fruit of the work is plentiful her in Athi- River, we are grateful.

Also, my understanding and ability to speak Swahili are increasing at a rapid rate.  I can now talk to someone on the street about their family, the church and the restoration.  Just the basics, but I'm very grateful for the gifts of the Spirit that are helping me speak this crazy language.

Things are going rizuri out here.  IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are reading this, I would like to hear from you.  So write me back, wazee.  Tonight are transfer calls, but I think I will stay here for the next two transfers at least.

Asante sana zuku,

Elder Bradford
KICC with Upper Hill Zone

Upper Hill District:  Elders Pehrson&Nyambita, Maduna &Thomas, Bradford and Barasa, Obika and Qodashe, Sisters Shikuku &Adong

No comments:

Post a Comment