Monday, December 1, 2014

HI

12/01/14

Sounds like it was a good week!  I had your bag of potatoes that you sent me, by myself on the couch, for THANKSGIVING.  It was a lonely holiday, but I will get over it (ha ha).  I got you and Grandma Bradford's XMAS packages.  I am thankful for your faithfulness as a "Missionary Mom"  haha it definitely helps, especially here in Africa.  I went to Subway this morning, it tasted just like home.  Let Grandma and Grandpa Blomquist know!  We also went to the National Museum of Kenya this morning for District Activity.  It was a lot of fun.  Oh and we also went to Cold Stone.  It was a fun day.

Thanks for being so supportive of me and stuff.  Tell everyone that I missed them Kabisa on Thanksgiving and I can't wait to Face Time them all.  I will probably Face Time on Sunday the 21st at around 5 or 6 my time.  The member that I am going to has an IPAD so I will be able to Face time instead of Skype, which I think is better anyways.  It would be cool if Grandma could be there too.
(if you noticed how thin he is...he is not sick.  His companion likes to run alot and they made weights out of cement so he has been working out)

No comments:

Post a Comment