Friday, January 16, 2015

Mass Email

01/12/15

It has been a while since I have sent one of these MASS EMAILS, so I decided I would grace you all with one.:)

Our week was good.  We were able to get some great contacts, we set up a table and had pamphlets, BoM's etc.  We met some really elect people ans some people that seemed like they really want to know more.  A few Drunkards, but overall, it was good.  things in Athi River have slowed down a alot.  I think it is mostly because of the holiday season.  We are trying our best to get that teaching pool back up and runnin'.

As many of you know, I cover two proselyting areas and I have some great news.  After much trial and tribulation and many test of faith, Kitengela Branch has got a meeting house.  We met their yesterday for the first time.  It was wonderful.  The spirit and energy that I felt there was so refreshing.  It is time to put full time missionaries there instead of part time, but the missionary count in the KNM is very low right now.  Not only do they need missionaries in Kitengela, but they deserve them.  I have seen the WHOLE branch go to the members houses fo visits, every single person and this is more than one occasion.  I have seen the Branch President walk over 5 miles just to visit someone who needed a blessing.  I would love to serve full time with those people.

I miss all of my pals, but some of you may know that I have just over a year remaining until I can see all of your beautiful faces again.:)

I heard a great quote this week from one of the local pastors, it goes like this:

"Sin always profits flesh, but it always kills spirit"

Think about that.

Deuces

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment