Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Citizens of the United Sates of America

Hello fellow citizens of the United States of America.  I decided I would spend a bit of time telling you about my week, because it was pretty nice!

We were able to give Euraliah a baptismal date of March 8th.  I was happy when she accepted, she is powerful.  A lot of the people that we planned to meet with bailed on us, but we still managed to make the best of it.  We got some great contacts and we were able to find a couple new investigators.

Also, it was Elder Hslatshwayo's last day in Kenya today, so we sent him off to the mission office this morning (pictured below):(.  He is a great guy.  I am going to copy Elder Ammon Stone and give some bullet points of the exciting things that happened this week...

-saw someone get hit by a car, not sure if they lived
-talked with 7 drunk guys, a new record
-watched people film a movie behind our house
-got a hair cut, looking prettyyyy bald
-learned how to say "how are you" in sign language (we have deaf guys in our ward)
-Bishop wore a completely white suit to church yesterday.
-got called "Devil Worshippers" by a bunch of little kids (used to it)
-figured out I could still have swag in my proselyting clothes

Kenya is interesting that is for sure.  It is awesome though.  It has been super hot lately but it is okay.  I am loving it out here.  Email me back, it would be cool.

justin.bradford@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment