Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week Ending March 1st

Hello,

My week was super powerful.   It was very stressful though.  I have a lot of things to do with regarding other missionaries and putting full-time proselyting on top just adds a lot more things.  But working hard just makes time go by faster, so I don't mind:)  We had the baptism of my homie, Wilfreida.  I was able to baptize her and it was the first time I have ever had to baptize someone twice, but it was great nonetheless.  She is super converted and she is planning to go on a mission this time next year, so that is awesome.  Some funny things that happened this week...

-Got called "John" over 67 times
-Ate a goat head
-Talked about illuminati/freemasonry with 7 separate people
-Almost got ran over by a diesel truck

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment