Monday, July 13, 2015

4TH of July

This week was good.  It was full of American pride, that is for sure.  Oh, and we also had two baptisms!:)  Truphosa and Sam, two of the best investigators ever, were able to make a sacred covenant with our Father in Heaven this week.  The highlight for sure, but the 4th of July burgers were a close second.

I think I am going to be transferred in two weeks, but I am not sure.  I am getting pretty sick of this dusty place called Kayole, but I will go where the Lord wants me to go.  haha.  Kayole has been good to me, but the bush is calling my name and with 7 months left, I need to get there soon before time is far spent.

Please, my fellow Americans, don't take your citizenship in that great country for granted.  I have seen and met with people that idolize the country of America. S ome people here (not everyone) dream to have a life and a family in that place.  Make me proud, and shoot off a firework for me.

Hit me back or something.  Don't do drugs, you'll make it to heaven for sure.

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment