Wednesday, September 9, 2015

09/07/15

Blaine looks like a football player nowadays!   Soon we will be seeing him on the TV for BYU!  ha ha.

I hope we can still have the missionaries over to our place when I get back.  I think that would be the best!  I want to ask them what their mission is like and compare it to the Kenya Nairobi mission.  That would be interesting.

Anyway, things in Kayole are good.   We have about 7 people that will be being baptized in the months of September and October, so we are excited.  My new companion is a pretty cool guy.  He is very humble.  I love Kayole.  It is a blessed land.   Yesterday on of our investigators mom came to church.  That means the Lord has blessed us with another family!   Right on.  Her dad is staying in North Carolina, but that shouldn't be a problem.  It would be cool if one of my friends who is in NC got to teach him.  Holy Crap Shanna.  I love the work of the Lord!

Life is good here.  Here are some pictures.   My friends that all went home, Classic Nairobi Traffic Jam, my study desk!  If you are wondering why there is tinactin, I have had athletes foot for 6 months.

I love you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment