Monday, January 25, 2016

Mission Leadership Conference

We had MLC this week.  It went really well.  It was my second to last one.  We have another one for the rest of the Zone Leaders this Wednesday so that will be my last one.  We had a good week.  Today we went to the biggest mall in East Africa and got lunch.  It is called Garden City.  I wish you could see how rich Kenya is (ha ha)  People think it is a poor country but it is not.  The management is poor.  We were doing exercises this morning and I got my companion running so hard that he threw up!  So that was interesting.  We are having two baptisms on Sunday so I am excited.  They will probably be the last two people that I help into the covenant.  Sad, but happy at the same time.  Oh and I rode a camel!  It was only 1 dollar!  Hopefully we can get mom onto one of them when we come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment