Monday, January 4, 2016

Proselyting is good 01/03/2016

01/02/2016
It was good talking to you both on Christmas.  I don't have much time to email, but thanks for being such good people and  helping me get to where I am.  You both are powerful.

01/03/16
Proselyting is good.  We had a person who set himself with a baptismal date, so that was something new for me.    I really like proselyting.  Office work is ok, but I like working with the Kenyans more.  I have a new companion, Elder Arudo.  He will be my last companion.  Elder Makau is going home tomorrow morning.  I will be teaching Elder Arudo the ways of the office and then I will go.  It should be good.

We are having a "Trainers Training" tomorrow, so we are bringing in all the new missionaries and the new trainers, and we are training them on what the training experience should be like.  It is something that we have never done before so I am looking forward to it.

When is my homecoming talk and what will I be talking about?  Could you hook me up with the subject so I can start preparing myself spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment